Registration is a 2-step process
- Register for the Workshop by Network.
- CADEIO (Catholic Association of Diocesan and Ecumenical and Interreligious Officers Network)
- EDEIO (Episcopal Diocesan Ecumenical and Interreligious Officers Network)
- LEIRN (Lutheran Ecumenical and Interreligious Representatives Network)
- UMEIT (United Methodist Ecumenical and Interreligious Training Network)
- EPEDA (Evangelical and Pentecostal Ecumenism and Dialogue Association) (formerly the Consortium of Evangelical Networks for Unity – or CEN). Our network for Evangelical and Pentecostal engagement for unity in Christ’s mission has changed its name, as our ministry which draws its identity from the ancient paths of the Christian faith continues to grow.
- Other Ecumenical Partners – All denominations not part of a a formal Network are invited to join us and should register using this option – please note your affiliation where applicable on the registration form – All are welcome!
Invited Guest Registration
Seminarian Registration – This year Seminarians are invited to participate virtually at no fee. Registration is required to have access to online content.
If you registered for the cancelled 2020 Houston Workshop, and did not request a full refund, you are registered for the 2021 Online National Workshop. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration later this month. A new registration is not required.
Complete and Pay for your NWCU / Network Registrations. Upon submission of your on-line registration form, you will be directed to a page where you can pay your registration fee via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account and can proceed as a PayPal guest using your credit card. If you wish to NOT register on line, a downloadable registration form, by Network, will be available to complete and mail. Details are on the respective Network Registration pages.
Finally subscribe to our website to stay informed of important updates about our workshop.