Our 54th annual meeting will be held April 16-19, 2018 in Silver Spring, Maryland
Registration is a 3-step process
- Register for the Workshop by Network.
- CADEIO (Catholic Association of Diocesan and Ecumenical and Interreligious Officers Network)
- EDEIO (Episcopal Diocesan Ecumenical and Interreligious Officers Network)
- LEIRN (Lutheran Ecumenical and Interreligious Representatives Network)
- UMEIT (United Methodist Ecumenical and Interreligious Training Network)
- Evangelical and Pentecostal Ecumenism and Dialogue Association (formerly the Consortium of Evangelical Networks for Unity – or CEN). Our network for Evangelical and Pentecostal engagement for unity in Christ’s mission has changed its name, as our ministry which draws its identity from the ancient paths of the Christian faith continues to grow.
- Other Ecumenical Partners – All denominations not part of a a formal Network are invited to join us and should register using this option – please note your affiliation where applicable on the registration form – All are welcome!
- Complete and Pay for your NWCU and Network Registrations. Upon submission of your on-line registration form, you will be directed to a page where you can pay your registration fee via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account and can proceed as a PayPal guest using your credit card. If you wish to NOT register on line, a downloadable registration form, by Network, will be available to complete and mail. Details are on the respective Network Registration pages.
- Reserve your Room. Upon submission of your registration fee, click on the option to return to the NWCU website and you will be directed to information about NWCU rates at the Sheraton Hotel, Georgia Avenue, downtown Silver Spring, Maryland. Group rates are available until 23 March at 5pm.
Attention Workshop Attendees. The Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel for the 2018 National Workshop is fully booked.
The nearby Courtyard Silver Spring Hotel is now providing a small number of rooms for Workshop attendees. A reduced rate of $179 per night is available if booked by Wednesday, April 11th.
To make a reservation, please use this link:
Hotel information: Courtyard Silver Spring Downtown | 8505 Fenton Street | Silver Spring, MD 20910 | (301) 589-4899
Wednesday Evening Dinner Banquet ~ Please plan to join us. Our keynote speaker will be Fr. Thomas Rosica, Director of Salt and Light Catholic Television Network in Canada. The Banquet is included in the registration fee for the Full Workshop Registrants. There is separate $ 50 ($55 after 23 March) reservation fee for Student/One Day/Non-Workshop participants. Please visit our Banquet Dinner Reservation page or click on the icon on the sidebar to the left.
Finally subscribe to our website to stay informed of important updates about our workshop.