Our 52st annual meeting will be held April 18-21, 2016 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Registration is a 3-step process
- Register for the Workshop by Network.
- CADEIO (Catholic Association of Diocesan and Ecumenical and Interreligious Officers Network)
- EDEIO (Episcopal Diocesan Ecumenical and Interreligious Officers Network)
- LEIRN (Lutheran Ecumenical and Interreligious Representatives Network)
- UMEIT (United Methodist Ecumenical and Interreligious Training Network)
- CEN for Unity (Consortium of Evangelical Networks for Unity) The CEN for Unity network consists of ministers, leaders and other interested partners who draw identity from the ancient paths of the Christian faith and possess a strong commitment to Christ’s mission joined with a perspective that transcends many traditional categories. Anyone may be a part of this network where we hope to share with friends who are seeking to express emerging patterns of new Christianity deeply committed to unity in Christ’s mission.
- Non-Network Affiliated Members
- Complete and Pay for your NWCU and Network Registrations. Upon submission of your on-line registration form, you will be directed to a page where you can pay your registration fee via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account and can proceed as a PayPal guest using your credit card. If you wish to NOT register on line, a downloadable registration form, by Network, will be available to complete and mail. Details are on the respective Network Registration pages.
- Reserve your Room. Upon submission of your registration fee, click on the option to return to the NWCU website and you will be directed to information about NWCU rates at the Galt House Hotel, Louisville, KY.
Wednesday Evening Cultural Event ~ Riverboat Dinner Cruise (optional). Join us as we set sail on the Spirit of Jefferson for dinner and a scenic river view tour of Louisville. Tickets required in advance. Cost is $ 45 until March 28 ($ 50 after March 28). Electronic Reservations/Payments can be made by clicking the shortcut to the left or visiting The Spirit of Jefferson. For Paper Registrations, please check the box on the registration form and provide a separate check to reserve your ticket(s).
Finally subscribe to our website to stay informed of important updates about our workshop. See the bottom of any NWCU page to subscribe to the site.