Registration is a 3-step process
- Register for the Workshop by Network.
- CADEIO (Catholic Association of Diocesan and Ecumenical and Interreligious Officers Network)
- EDEIO (Episcopal Diocesan Ecumenical and Interreligious Officers Network)
- LEIRN (Lutheran Ecumenical and Interreligious Representatives Network)
- UMEIT (United Methodist Ecumenical and Interreligious Training Network)
- EPEDA (Evangelical and Pentecostal Ecumenism and Dialogue Association) (formerly the Consortium of Evangelical Networks for Unity – or CEN). Our network for Evangelical and Pentecostal engagement for unity in Christ’s mission has changed its name, as our ministry which draws its identity from the ancient paths of the Christian faith continues to grow.
- Other Ecumenical Partners – All denominations not part of a a formal Network are invited to join us and should register using this option – please note your affiliation where applicable on the registration form – All are welcome!
- Livestream / Recorded Optional Registration – Your registration will provide access to select Plenaries (livestreamed/recorded), Seminars (recorded and made available at the conclusion of the workshop through our networks) and the Workshop’s Worship of the Great Assembly Thursday (livestreamed/recorded). Please see the preliminary schedule on our home page.
- Complete and Pay for your NWCU and Registrations. Upon submission of your on-line registration form, you will be directed to a page where you can pay your registration fee via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account and can proceed as a PayPal guest using your credit card. If you wish to NOT register on line, a downloadable registration form, by Network, will be available to complete and mail. Details are on the respective Network Registration pages.
- Room Accommodations are available at the following three locations. Each location below is within walking distance of the Cathedral.
JUST ANNOUNCED – GROUP RATE NOW AVAILABLE THRU APRIL FOR AYERS HOTEL, ORANGE ONLY -$ 125 plus taxes per night.
The Doubletree Anaheim / 714-634-4500 / Doubletree Reservations
ALO Hotel by Ayres / 714-978-9168 / ALO Hotel Reservations
Ayres Hotel Orange / 714-919-7940 / ALO Hotel Orange Reservations
No NWCU discount or registration deadline for Doubletree or ALO Hotels.
- Finally subscribe to our website to stay informed of important updates about our workshop.