Scroll down for online form
Welcome to the United Methodist Ecumenical and Interreligious Training Network (UMEIT) National Workshop/UMEIT Network Registration page for our 2020 Workshop in downtown, Houston, TX.
This online registration form will simultaneously register you for both the National Workshop and UMEIT Network portions of the workshop.
- $ 390/* 425 – Full Workshop Registration (includes National Workshop registration fee, $ 350 (*$ 375 after 26 February ’20), and UMEIT registration fee of $ 40, (*$ 50 after 26 February ’20) (required)
- $ 340/* 375 – Full Workshop Registration First Time Attendees(includes National Workshop registration fee, $ 300 (*$ 325 after 26 February ’20), and UMEIT registration fee of $ 40, (*$ 50 after 26 February ’20) (required)
- $ 100 – Full Workshop Student Registration (There is no additional UMEIT registration fee for Students)
- $ 100 – One-Day Only Registration (There is no additional UMEIT registration fee for One-Day attendees)
**Network Fees are per person and cover network breakfast, information materials and other network expenses. Also, please note that each Network welcomes all to participate in their regular meetings and discussions, but for official Network matters, only Network Members can vote.
Online Registrations and Payments (Preferred)
(Paper Form follows:)
- Upon submitting this form, you will be directed to PayPal for online payment for both programs (you can proceed as a PayPal Guest). Registration is not complete until payment is processed.
- After your PayPal payment is submitted, click on the option to return to the NWCU website and you will be directed to information about NWCU accommodation rates at the Whitehall Hotel Houston, downtown Houston. Group rates available 26 February at 5pm.
Paper Registrations and Payments:
- Download and complete the attached UMEIT Registration Form. Please submit the completed paper registration form and mail it along with a check payable to:
National Workshop for Christian Unity
Attn: James Biegler
PO Box 52
Ellison Bay, WI 54210-0020
2. Hotel accommodations are being provided by the Whitehall
Houston, 1700 Smith Street, Houston, TX 77002.
Reservations can be made by phone, (713) 739-8800 . Please
mention 2020 NWCU Annual Conference to receive the
group rate of $ 155.00 (does not include tax). Reservations
can also be made on-line by visiting Whitehall Houston.
Group rates available until 26 February .
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Houston!